Travel & Design Blog - BY YASMIN METZ-JOHNSON

Saturday, 28 June 2014

TE&LLs Recommends : To watch 'Zane Lowe meets Rick Rubin'

I had never heard of Rick Rubin before until recently, whilst I was in the car when I unfortunately only heard the beginning of something that sounded remarkably impressive for somebody to achieve the success they had. Zane Lowe's interview for BBC Radio 1 with the man himself. I said I had never heard of this man however, I had most definitely heard many of the great songs he plays major roles in. The New York born producer works with the likes of Jay Z, Ed Sheeran, Eminem, Kanye West, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Adele the list really does go on.


I came across the same interview via BBC iplayer. I really recommend watching the explanatory 60 minute interview, as Zane questions Rick Rubin about his successful past with labels such as Def Jam and Warner Bros, alongside his present work with today's high riding artists. Throughout the film Rubin's at ease character and morals are highly commendable, in fact many of Mr Rubin's attributes and philosophy are ones we could also learn and apply in our day to day lives.

I think you have just over 2 weeks to still watch it on BBC IplayerEnjoy!
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig