Travel & Design Blog - BY YASMIN METZ-JOHNSON

Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Portugal : Shades of Lisbon








I was in Lisbon a week ago, for only a matter of hours as it was a transit stop. I arrived at 1pm from London and my flight back to Dakar wasn’t until later in the evening. So I had a wander around to see what Lisbon had to offer. This was my second time visiting Portugal’s capital city. I went for the first time back in 2012 with my course mates during my second year of university, so the city already held a lot of great memories for me that were made here as a student. 

I don't think I need to explain much (actually the truth is I didn't like what I had written and every draft seemed as if it was getting worse rather than improved) I was rambling about 'liking the pastel colors'? When I came to read it I was making a mountain out of a molehill, so I thought let's scrap this. I promise this isn't me being lazy I just assure you that I haven't wasted your time. However there is more to come on my short stint in Lisbon this week. Sometimes we should just let the imagery do the talking. 


Enjoy!



For more and the latest blog posts keep it touch! 




YASMIN TELLS


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig